Ordering, Price & Delivery
How do I place an order for a personalised item ?
Quilt prices vary depending on the materials used and the design chosen, some require more fabrics and time to make. The quilt prices listed are a guide only and subject to change, you will be given a price for larger quilts following consultation.
- Personalised mini cushion 8" square feather or fibre pad £30
- Personalised oblong cushion 8" x 12" fibre pad £35
- Personalised wall panel approx 14" square £45
- Ready to go quilt, personalised, approx 36"-38" Square, prices from £150
- Made to order personalised square quilt approx 36"-38" Prices from £175
- Larger quilts priced following enquiry.
- Children's dresses and waistcoats can made in your choice of fabric from my gallery, prices on request.
Payments can be made via bacs or Paypal. Only an email address is required and payments can be made in various ways. You can refer to Paypal terms and conditions here.
Please note, work on your order will only start once full payment has been received. For larger items you can pay in instalments. Unfortunately orders for personalised items cannot be cancelled/refunded once work has started.
PLEASE NOTE. Work on items for new babies will only start after their safe arrival.
How long will it take?
At Airy Fairy your items will be created as soon as possible, for smaller items such as personalised cushions and wall hangings allow 2-6 weeks.
Larger items like quilts take much longer to plan and make, it is best to allow two to three months for completion for these depending on the workload at Airy Fairy
If you need a quilt quickly or prefer to 'see before you buy' ready-to-go quilts can be personalised and posted to you, usually within in one-three weeks
Delivery & Postage
Within the UK, all items will be dispatched via Royal Mail.
Small items such as clothes and personalised cushions and wall panels will be sent via 2nd class postage, please select £3 P&P at check out.
Quilts will be sent by special delivery, this usually takes three days from Orkney and requires a signature on delivery. Please select either £10 for 'ready to go' quilts or £15 for larger quilts at check out.
We are often at the mercy of the weather for deliveries/postage. Please make sure you order in plenty of time for special occasions, I can't control the weather but I will do my best to ensure your order arrives in time!
If you wish to return a ready made item please contact me directly (within 14 days of receipt of your order) before doing so. Items must be returned in unused condition and at your own expense via Royal Mail recorded or registered post. When I receive the returned item I will refund you via the same method the order was paid for, within 30 days.
I'm sorry but I do not accept returns for refunds on any personalised or made to order/measure items unless they are faulty on receipt.
Ordering Bespoke & Personalised Items
- Contact me to check your baby's/child's name will fit on the item you'd like to order.
- Fabric/colour and pattern choices,
- Quote for price
- Written confirmation of order from you via email or fb messenger etc
- Invoices will be sent via Paypal and full payment is required prior to me starting work on your order.
- I will happily send photos of your order to keep you updated of my progress.
Mrs Hazel Shearer, Airy Fairy, Airy Farm, Stronsay, Orkney Isles, KW172AG.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 01857 616 231